Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

..My Friends..



“My friends are one of the most important persons in my life.I feel alone when I’m not with them and I feel like invisible when I’m with people I don’t know. I love to spent time with them, to talk, laugh and makes fun with them.
 
      
 
  I really value friendship because for me they are also my sisters and brothers. When I was in high school, me and my friends decided to make a name for us and we try to combined our names, and we called our group “Angel Jamay Leeian Joy Jandy”.. Too long but sound nice, right?


       
Some of them was my friends since elementary and others became my closed friends during third year high school. My friends during high school are serious and quite type of person and they always give more times to study. I’m thankful that I meet them and become a friend of mine because they inspire me to study.



Having new and more friends make me feel happy. After a year past I meet new friends. Friends are noisy, people who love having fun and enjoyable things. I’m so thankful that I meet them and they become part of my life because they make my life colorful and I will treasure all of the happy memories that I spent with all of you guys…”

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento