Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

"LOVE OF MINE"




 At first, I never expect that you will be part of my life.
When the days passed by you became closer
to me and you became one of my best friends.
 I thought we will last until just friends....



I know at first the love and care you showed to me is not true and
it’s just for a game but I’m still thankful to you 
because you made me feel special…
 After a year past, I asked to my self, “If you really
 fall in love with me? Are those love and care you showed to
 me is true?” And now you prove it to me that you’re love for
me is true and I want to say thank you for that…!


And now you're always in my side. Even you are not tall like 
other boys i meet and not handsome than them I'm still lucky
who is welling to make me smile when I' am sad, the one 
who will never leave me despite of my
unwanted and stupid attitude!


Thank you for letting me to be a part of your life,
thank you for the unforgettable moments I spend with you
and thank you for the care and love you showed to me. 
you will be forever My Mine..! 



0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento